Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransGain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You’ll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. This individual will be responsible for preparing financial statements, partnering with all lines of businesses, providing external and internal communication to rental locations, vendors and various departments. Projects will include but will not be limited to managing accounts receivables through RFS, reconciling general ledger accounts, analyzing customer accounts, resolving issues and variances, and calculating/preparing end of month entries.This position offers solid professional and financial growth opportunities. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to achieve continued growth and success. The ideal candidate will portray strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational and time management skills and exceptional attention to detail. Responsibilities: Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assuring all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
- Perform Monthly close duties
- Review journal entries prepared by staff for accuracy
- Assist in annual planning budget process and monthly review
- Identify and communicate process improvements and opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly supporting schedules
- Assist in annual and quarterly financial statement audits
- Establish effective communication lines with other departments
- Assist in establishment of all departmental policies
- Assist Manager with special projects as they arise
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Must have compatible career goals and objectives with willingness to obtain CPA/CMA
- Must have intermediate or above proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work at our administrative location at 323 Alexander Lee Parkway Williamsburg, VA.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 42.5 hours per week.
- Must be flexible to relocate outside local area/state within a 1-3 year period to accept potential promotional opportunities.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.