Core Media Solutions is an established and growing contractor for Cox Communications and we need you for our Cable Technician positions. As a Cable Technician you will perform installs, handle trouble shooting, program and configure equipment, cable pulling, and installation. Come work for an industry leader that properly supports and trains our technicians to succeed!
No Experience necessary! Get paid to learn a skilled position with room for advancement.
Sign On Bonus Available for Experienced Cable Technicians!
Earn between $500 to $1000+ a week after training. Get paid weekly and earn additional money every month with performance based bonuses. Work in a friendly low stress environment and earn a good living at the same time.
Compensations & Benefits:
- Paid Training
- $500 to $1000+ Every Week After Training
- Performance Bonuses Available
- Medical & Dental Benefits Available
- 401k With Company Matching Available
- One Week Paid Vacation
- Additional PTO Available
Qualifications / Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty, satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Pass a 9 Panel Drug Screen
- Pass an Extensive Background Check
- Valid Driver's License with a Good Driving Record
- Safely Lift Up to 70lbs and Comfortable Working on Ladders
- Comfortable Working Outdoors, in Attics and Crawl Spaces
- The Ability to Bend, Stoop, Reach, Push, Pull, and Other Physical Work as Necessary
- Good Customer Service and Problem Solving Skills
- Good Verbal, Written and Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills; Ability to Prioritize Multiple Tasks and Meet Deadlines
- Ability to Operate All Tools and Equipment in a Safe and Responsible Manner
Must Be at Least 18 Years of Age