The Housekeeping Supervisor (PM) is responsible for supervisory duties in the Housekeeping department. This includes inspecting all areas, counseling and interviewing associates, resolving guest complaints, general office duties.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
* Ensure participation in Daily Stand Up, each day, to ensure pertinent room information is being communicated and addressed accordingly.
* Ensure housekeeping requests from guests or management are responded to in a timely, efficient, & friendly manner.
* In charge of the weekly schedule of the Housekeeping PM associates.
* Able to take care of all employee related issues
* Help the Assistant Manager, Housekeeping with all scheduling, disciplining, training and motivation of the associates.
* Will be required to be a working supervisor, participating in daily operations, inspecting all areas, and ensuring that the cleanliness and quality standards are met.
* Identifies and reports maintenance related problems.
* Ensure that all employees follow proper grooming, safety, training, and guest service standards. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Ensure all pertinent information is communicated to the Assistant Manager, Housekeeping. in a timely manner.
This position requires being here as needs of the business demands; attendance is very crucial for the success of the department and the resort.
RequirementsHigh school diploma
1-2 years previous Housekeeping Supervisory Experience
Customer service and quality fundamentals, MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures.
Detailed-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong ability to think strategically and analyze information timely and accurately, strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
This position requires being here as needs of the business demands; attendance is very crucial for the success of the department and the resort. The person responsible will be required to do heavy lifting, constantly walking in all areas of the resort; will be held accountable for all housekeeping inventory throughout the property. This position also requires the person to be able to cover other areas as required by department head; coverage of dispatch areas, coverage of fellow managers for vacation time and/or coverage of other shifts as required by department head.