The purpose of Administrative Assistant is to provide assistance in all administrative aspects of the Resort Operations for the Resort Manager.
* Answer and direct phone calls
* Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
* Maintain contact lists
* Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
* Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
* Develop and maintain a filing system
* Order office supplies
* Book travel arrangements
* Submit and reconcile expense reports
* Provide general support to visitors
RequirementsHigh School Diploma or equivalent. College education preferred
2 to 3 years of prior experience performing general departmental wide
administrative support activities to multiple individuals including management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. If offered employment, applicant must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.