Your Career Starts Here!
Maintenance Technician - Immediate Opening!
Part-time, 2nd shift
Great job for experienced maintenance technicians.
Some of our benefits include:
• Career advancement - Some of our managers started their career in this job!
• Cell Phone and Other Discounts
• Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
• Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k Plan
• Perform routine electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, architectural features/finishes and systems' maintenance for the facility to the client's standards.
• Boiler/chiller maintenance includes maintenance and repair of pumps and fans.
• Approach work with a "safety first" attitude. Follow all safety practices, policies, and procedures. Promote safe working conditions.
• Ensure the proper maintenance and organization of all equipment; make arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment to avoid service disruptions.
• Experience providing quality maintenance services in all trades - HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry. Read and interpret schematics and building plans.
• Dedication to excellence in customer service. A proactive approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and responding to customer needs.
• Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards for maintenance programs.
• Possess basic computer proficiency.
• Successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background and motor vehicle check and drug screen.
If you have high energy, strong attention to detail, and enjoy working with the public, please apply today! EOE
About this company
Headquartered in Chattanooga, ERMC is a leading multi-discipline facility service provider employing people who enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and share our commitment to superior customer service.