Job Description The Contact Center Operations Manager is responsible for all aspects of an omni-channel contact and processing center with multiple locations, and serves as the Program Manager, reporting to the Division Vice President. The position is located in the Washington, D.C. area and has responsibility for successfully meeting all contractual obligations of the program, including service level attainment, client reporting and relationship management, and management of subcontractors, while also achieving internal financial goals and enhancing profitability. The Contact Center Operations Manager will have direct reports, including site operations, training, workforce optimization, and quality management.
- Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program areas, including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and ensures the successful completion of all personnel actions, including hiring, training and development, and performance evaluations.
- Implements processes, furnishes resources, and provides oversight to assure that all SLAs defined by the Program are achieved.
- Ensures the delivery of timely and accurate performance and project status reporting to client.
- Manages client relationships, coordinates activities, negotiates tasks, presents information to the client, and solves problems.
- Identifies opportunities for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
- Assures quality of program products, services, and other required service deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
- Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
- Manages program finances, including budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and profit enhancement.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers sub-contractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.Master’s Degree in business administration preferred.Professional certification (PMP) required.ITIL Foundations certification preferred.
- 10-15 years of management experience in contact center operations, with at least 5 years spent managing a multi-site environment.5-7-years of program management experience, preferably in the Federal Government space.3-5 years of transaction or correspondence processing experience.
Effective management and leadership skills.Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously.Effective business development skills including proposal development and preparation.Strong written and verbal communication skills.Keeps current with emerging technologies and best practices.Must be eligible to obtain 6C Public Trust clearance.Must be available for frequent travel.
Working Conditions:The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires proper safety and security precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.