Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledIf you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.This posting is specifically for locations in the following areas: Charles County, St. Mary’s County, Calvert County
Responsibilities: As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business. We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the last 6 years in anyof the following:
- Sales -commission sales strongly preferred or with set goals and/or bonus potential
- Customer Servicein a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Leadership role in civic or service group, non-profit organization or association, campus or other club (i.e., Rotary, Kiwanis, Junior League, VFW, Chamber of Commerce, student service organization, college clubs)
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete
- Must have a valid US driver’s license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.