Marshall Hotels & Resorts
Operating since 1980, Marshall Hotels & Resorts is a premier management company responsible for performance in an eclectic group of branded and independent hotels, resorts and spas throughout the United States.
- Prepare multiple property monthly financial statements
- Maintain/balance an automated consolidation system by inputting/verifying data
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files
- Prepare multiple complex bank reconciliations
- Accrue expenses and request disbursements
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
Successful candidates must possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated
M3 and hotel experience preferred.