Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Summary: We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician with a minimum of 3 yrs. Of verifiable electrical experience to join our Maintenance Team. The successful candidate must have expertise and be capable with:
* Understanding electrical and
* Installing and working with 480/220
volts 3 phase
* Understanding and troubleshooting
* PLC knowledge and familiarity with
pneumatic and hydraulic controls
* Running conduit, sizing wires and
* Working from lifts and ladders
High school grad or GED required. Benefits include paid holidays, employee health insurance, and retirement plan. Drug screening of successful applicants.
Picture ID is required to fill out an application. Applications must be filled out onsite at 300 Dominion Drive. No phone calls please.