Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransThe Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for apart time
Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.The Part-time VSA position requires a commitment of 20-25 hours/week depending on the schedule.Pay is $10.07/hour Responsibilities: Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform light, basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Must be at least21 years old
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two convicted moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug,alcohol related (ie., DUI/DWI), reckless, or 6 point convicted violationson driving record in the past3 years
- 6months work experiencerequired with experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to make Enterprise Holdings your sole employer
- Must be able to give a minimum 1 year commitment to our company
- Must be willing and able to work a part time, flexible and On Call schedule between operating hours ofMonday, Wednesday, and Friday between the hours of 7am-5pm
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.