This position reports to the Commercial and Private Banking Officer or Senior Commercial and Private Banking Officer/Market Manager and is responsible for managing the loan and deposit portfolio developed by the officer as well as assisting others in the department, including the Commercial and Private Banking Officers and Manager.
- Manage customer portfolios.
- Maintain customer confidentiality at all times.
- Provide departmental coverage as it relates to phone and walk-in clients to assist with banking and loan needs.
- Assist clients in opening new accounts, and identify sales opportunities for other banking products and services, based on client needs.
- Be well versed on all banking products to answer client questions, and explain available services.
- Contact clients with maturing CD’s to ensure retention.
- Investigate electronic banking issues and provide assistance, if possible, or refer to appropriate bank personnel for correction.
- Adhere to all bank policies and compliance standards.
- Assisting others in department with workflow as deemed appropriate by manager.
- Manage daily overdrafts for department and make recommendations to officer for disposition, depending on position level.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Assist with or handle the preparation of all materials needed to initiate lending transactions.
- Complete and retains all compliance-related documents, especially as related to flood, RESPA, HMDA and all other regulatory requirements.
- Assist with or manage and clear exceptions, depending on position level.
- Assist with or manager past due loans, depending on position level.
- Run credit reports.
- May prepare loan vouchers and supporting documentation to present loan package for approval.
- May attend loan closings to represent Resource Bank.
- Sign official checks, depending on position level.
- Analyze and make recommendation for lending below certain amounts, depending on position level.
- Administrative support as directed by Officer.
- Responsible for marketing Resource Bank in the public arena through personal and professional contacts.
- Other duties necessary to maintain an efficient department.
Experience and Education:
Associates degree preferred but a combination of education and work experience will be considered. High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) required. Over 1 years of banking/lending support experience preferred. Will consider previous branch banking experience as acceptable.
Resource Bank strives to be the “employer of choice” EEO\Minority\Female\Vets\Disabled